Problem with Suunto Transfer Temperature data

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
subgr

Problem with Suunto Transfer Temperature data

Post by subgr »

Hi,
Version 4.0.9 with Suunto downloader v2.9.5.12 was importing the temperature data (air/water) successfully.
I downloaded the new 4.0.10 version with Suunto downloader v2.9.7.1 and doesn’t get any temperature data.
The SuuntoXML.xml is being every time created successfully and includes the temperature data.

Code: Select all

<dive tstamp="2008-02-03 T 14:48:00" surfaceinterval="00:58:00" id="3" >
                <settings computermode="nitrox" personalfactor="0" altitudefactor="0" suunto:rgbm="100" />
                <statistics >
                    <suunto:temperature start="8" atdepth="7" end="7" />
                    <suunto:otu value="0" />
                </statistics >
Thanks,
subgr
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi subgr

Thank you for the hint! You're right, the watertemperature is currently only imported for the newer computers where it is recorded in the profile, I forgot these values. I'll add this in the next update again. In the meantime you find the old downloader which imports the temperature in the menu "File > Import > Suunto transfer" (without the .NET 2.0).

Kind regards,
Sven
reefhound

Post by reefhound »

I'm having the same problem. I imported using the menu at the left of the screen, is that using .NET or the older method?
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Please download these 2 updates and extract them into the Diving Log program folder:

https://www.divinglog.de/english/download/Downloader.zip
http://home.gci.net/~liquidimagephoto/S ... loader.zip

These updates are for the .NET downloader which is used by the link in the left menu. But the temperature problem should be fixed there.