Sync Divemate via Drop box not including air data

Discussions about the smartphone versions
Phantom_diver

Sync Divemate via Drop box not including air data

Post by Phantom_diver »

I have jsut got an Android tablet and managed to sync between DL5 and Divemate using dropbox. I downloaded some new dives into Divemate which included air consumption data and then exported back to DL5 using dropbox. The air data did not transfer. How do I find out what fields are being imported into DL5 (and if anyone knows- how I find out what fields are exported by Divemate.

It is great to be able to synd between these tow excellent programs just frustrating that the air data is not workingyet.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Sync Divemate via Drop box not including air data

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Normally this data should be transferred, but the syncing is mainly done in DiveMate. When the data is in the Dropbox file, it will be imported into the desktop logbook, so I assume this data is already missing in the Dropbox file. Can you contact the DiveMate developer so he can check if this is a bug in DiveMate?

Kind regards,
Sven
Phantom_diver

Re: Sync Divemate via Drop box not including air data

Post by Phantom_diver »

Sven

I am in the usual computing problem area that I am caught between two developers and don't know which to talk to first. From you reply I understand that DL5 would understand the data if it was there so now I will try Divemate and see if I can check that it has been exported.
Thanks
Patrick