Cannot see my Dives on the DIVEMATE App

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
diversinc

Cannot see my Dives on the DIVEMATE App

Post by diversinc »

Sven,

I have been using Diving Log for a few years and downloaded the 5.0.11 version recently. In addition, I downloaded the Divemate USB app to my Samsung Galaxy II which has the updated Android software installed (4.1.2 version).

I usually upload dives from my Suunto to Diving Log 5.0.11 then sync them to my phone. Since I have installed the Divemate USB app, none of the dives are visible.

The uploaded dives are in the Divemate/Divelog file and are called Logbook.sql It is the same extension file name in Dropbox, so it should work.

When I sync using a USB cable from Diving Log 5.0.11 using the "Android Sync" function it states: "Successfully Transferred", but when I open the Divemate App - nothing is there.

When I downloaded the Divemate USB App, I paid for the full install - but I have now spent 3 frustrating days with nothing to show for it.

I have tried to download the Logbook.sql file using Dropbox also, but that doesn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated. :(
diversinc

Re: Cannot see my Dives on the DIVEMATE App

Post by diversinc »

Just did a reinstall and that's solved it :D
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Thanks, I'm glad it works now!
stryke

Post by stryke »

Hello,

I am trying to transfer my logbook on my phone on divemate. It is impossible. When my phone is connected to my PC, transfer DivingLog is not automatic. DivingLog only allows me to save the sql file on PC. After transfer of the sql file in the sdcard of my phone divemate can not import the file.

Any idea?

sorry for my english :oops:
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi

You can try to use the Dropbox sync function from the "Web" menu in Diving Log. Then you can import from Dropbox in DiveMate USB. This is probably a little easier than the USB transfer, which works only in mass storage mode, which most newer phones don't support anymore.

Kind regards,
Sven