phpDivinglog problem

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
Stew

Re: phpDivinglog problem

Post by Stew »

Upgraded to the latest version this morning and upgraded my PHP to 5.3 to match yours.

Max depth is still showing incorrectly in statistics page and on the actual dive log page.

Getting these errors now...
On the main page

Code: Select all

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php on line 924

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php on line 1190

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php:924) in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/settings.php on line 208
On the statistics page

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php on line 924

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php on line 1190

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php:924) in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/settings.php on line 208

Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5670
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

These warnings are from a library, and I installed the latest version. So probably need to fix them myself

I tried to look at the max depth, however I cannot find the error you mention.

Did you really update?

Since at this line:

There is no code
=> https://github.com/Infern1/phpDivinglog ... /mysql.php
Stew

Post by Stew »

The error for max depth only seems to happen on the actual dive page, if you look at the summary when you first log into my dive log at scuba-stew.com/divelog, dive #42 from that page shows a max depth of 59 feet, but when you select that dive, the max depth is listed as 33 feet instead.

I am positive I updated it two days ago, the installation I downloaded was the phpdivinglog-0a899af- if that means anything. I will try again tonight with an entirely clean install.
Stew

Post by Stew »

K updated again, and now only 2 php errors left on the statistics page...

Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5673

Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5681
Now, just need to figure out the max depth statistic. I want to say its somewhere between when it calculates it from metric to imperial, but that is just a guess. Also, my profile doesn't show on my logs.

Thanks again Inferno for helping out with this.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Stew wrote:K updated again, and now only 2 php errors left on the statistics page...

Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5673

Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5681
This notice should be gone in the latest git
Now, just need to figure out the max depth statistic. I want to say its somewhere between when it calculates it from metric to imperial, but that is just a guess. Also, my profile doesn't show on my logs.
Profile not showing could related to the first error
Stew

Post by Stew »

Awesome, no more error codes anywhere in the installation.

Still having these issues though:
1) Max Depth: Same issue as before, looking at logbook summary it shows all the correct depths. But when you choose an individual dive, the Max Depth shows incorrect. This is also reflected on the Dive Statistics page, as my maximum depth is 59' on dive 33, not 33'.
2) Dive Profile: Still no dive profile on the individual dive pages.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Could you send your database dump? rob at lensen.nu, this is for the depth problem

Is there any change for you to look in the log file?
Stew

Post by Stew »

K, sent my Dive Log dump to you.

What do you mean change in the log file? Not quite sure I understand the question.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Stew wrote:K, sent my Dive Log dump to you.

What do you mean change in the log file? Not quite sure I understand the question.
Got the log file

I typed it wrong, I meant: is there any chance to see the log file
Stew

Post by Stew »

Absolutely, which log file do you want me to send?
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Stew wrote:Absolutely, which log file do you want me to send?
You don't have to send the log file, but probably see if there is something in the apache error log when you browse the phpDivinglog
Stew

Post by Stew »

Inferno wrote:
You don't have to send the log file, but probably see if there is something in the apache error log when you browse the phpDivinglog
Okay, Ill give it a check when I get home tonight and post the results here.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Stew wrote:
Inferno wrote:
Okay, Ill give it a check when I get home tonight and post the results here.
parallel to checking why your profile is not displayed I will work on a alternative which is not using jpgraph, but replace it with jqplot. So the graphs are generated by the browser and not the server

Some examples here:
http://www.jqplot.com/tests/line-charts.php
Stew

Post by Stew »

Okay, got home and browsed the whole site to see if anything pops up in my apache logs. Navigated to each link and the logs show each GET process was successful with a 200 code. Is there anything in particular I should look for?
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Stew wrote:Okay, got home and browsed the whole site to see if anything pops up in my apache logs. Navigated to each link and the logs show each GET process was successful with a 200 code. Is there anything in particular I should look for?
strange, if there is any error with jpgraph it's normally shown in the error log. But nothing there. Another good reason to switch to jqplot...