Problem exporting/printing logbook

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
Gravis2005

Problem exporting/printing logbook

Post by Gravis2005 »

Hello again !!
I keep getting errors exporting my logbook...
it works great between dive number 1 and 13... dive number 14 looks bad (see picture1) and makes two copies of the same dive... after that works great again for the rest of the dives (except that ads the duplicated log hours to the total on the bottom)
let me show you:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62811198/fausto.rar

Sory about my english !!

Regards.

Fausto
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Problem exporting/printing logbook

Post by divinglog »

Hi Fausto

I've downloaded the PDF, you can delete it from your Dropbox to protect your privacy. I cannot find the error messages, can you tell me which error you get? There is a known problem and a bug fix here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1740

Kind regards,
Sven
Gravis2005

Post by Gravis2005 »

Hello again!
the post you had posted, is my post too !! :oops:
Take a look again to my logbook, the log number 14 is repeated, and the picture at the lower left corner is wrong !!.... if you still cant see the bug, ill find another way to explain myself.

thank you very much!
Gravis2005

Post by Gravis2005 »

Gravis2005 wrote:Hello again!
the post you had quoted, is my post too !! :oops:
Take a look again to my logbook, the log number 14 is repeated, and the picture at the lower left corner is wrong !!.... if you still cant see the bug, ill find another way to explain myself.

thank you very much!
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Oh, I just saw that this was your post. So you don't get an error message, you have problems with the print layout? The layout file you're using is not from me, it's a user report, so I can't say much about it. You can open it in the report designer and modify it the way you like.

I have to look at your PDF more closely later today, but from the description I would guess a long dive comment breaks to the next page and thus some dives are printed twice. You can change that behaviour in the report designer for the comments field. There is a property called "Pagebreak" for that field which you can disable. I think that should fix that problem.
Gravis2005

Post by Gravis2005 »

You are a geniussss !!!!!! 8) :wink: :wink:

Problem solved, again !!!!!!

thankyou veeeeery much !!!