Mix is missing when Importing dives from an XR2 and DG03

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
diver10021

Mix is missing when Importing dives from an XR2 and DG03

Post by diver10021 »

I noticed that when importing dives direct from my computer (either an Aeris XR2 or a Hollis DG03 which is an Aeris T3) the mix is not coming in correct.

When I go back and look at my previous dives many of them have the mix set correctly, now I am not sure if I imported these dives using libdivecomptuer into divinglog or if I imported them from the file generated by the Aeris log program. I know in the Aeris program the mix gets set correctly.

Should this work? I used the test program to get a dump to see if I could see the data but it looks like it is not in ascii so no way to really tell if the problem is in divinglog or in libdivecomputer.

Also while I have your ear I have not tested this yet but should I expect the gas switches to be imported from the DG03 (which is essentially a T3 Elite)

Thanks
John
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Mix is missing when Importing dives from an XR2 and DG03

Post by divinglog »

Hi John

I think it is not yet supported by libdivecomputer, but I have to ask Jef to see if it is included in the header data. The dives which contains the mix where imported from the Aeris software.

Kind regards,
Sven
TnT

Post by TnT »

The libdivecomputer library does support reading some header fields, but not all. The ones that are currently supported are divetime, maxdepth, and gas mixes. However I'm not sure divinglog is using this functionality already.

You can easily see what is supported by the libdivecomputer library by looking at the output generated by the universal test application. This has an option to generate a human readable output in xml. You can find some more info on this page:

http://www.divesoftware.org/libdc/contr ... ml#parsing
libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Thanks Jef for the clarification! I'm not using any header data at the moment, but I'll add that to the next update.
diver10021

Post by diver10021 »

Sven-

If you need someone to test when you have writen the code, please let me know.

Thanks
John