Downloading from the Suunto D9

terrylowe

Downloading from the Suunto D9

Post by terrylowe »

Hi...taking a Christmas vacation here and getting to dive some and uncovered what I think might be errors when I download data from my Suunto D9 with the RC1 of Divelog 5.0

It appears to add two minutes to the dive log. My watch will say my dive lasted 36 minutes and after download, Divelog says that it was a 38 minute dive

I dive with imperial measure. My watch says I dove 66 feet, but after download, Divelog says that I dove 213 feet. I see under advanced settings with the Suunto downloader that I can change the units to imperial. I do that and it still appears to think that the 66 is in meters rather than feet. (BTW, 66 meters is actually 216.5 feet, not 213)

Same problem with temperature. My dive computer says that the water is 77 F. When I download to Divelog, it says that my temp is 170.6 F. I think it is seeing the 77 as C rather than F, then tries to convert it to F leaving the value at 170.6

This software is shaping up nicely. Thank you so much!
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Downloading from the Suunto D9

Post by divinglog »

Hi Terry

Thank you! I have not changed my Suunto downloader from version 4.0, so it is probably something else. Can you send me the SuuntoXML.xml file from your Windows Documents folder, subfolder Diving Log?

Sven
terrylowe

Re: Downloading from the Suunto D9

Post by terrylowe »

I just sent you the file.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Terry