happy to see a new beta !

onderduiker

happy to see a new beta !

Post by onderduiker »

He Sven,

Great to see your new (beta)version :D
It has a modern look
I will play a bit with it.

Question, is it possible to link the divesite, country and city/island together ?
I mean when I log a new dive I must give every part manually. It would be nice when I give the divesite it automatically fills in the rest of the data, because the rest of the data never change actually ( A divesite is always on the same place :wink:)

Question, is it possible to have a field for a double tank or something like that ? Maybe you can change the field a bit so it would be possible to put in something like 2x7 in the field thank size.

Question, I can't see the deco data when I import my data from my uwatec smart Z, why not ? It is the same on version 4.0, so the problem isn't only in this beta.

keep up the working on 5.0 :)
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: happy to see a new beta !

Post by divinglog »

onderduiker wrote: Question, is it possible to link the divesite, country and city/island together ?
I mean when I log a new dive I must give every part manually. It would be nice when I give the divesite it automatically fills in the rest of the data, because the rest of the data never change actually ( A divesite is always on the same place :wink:)
Yes, I'm trying to find a solution for this. The problem is, that a dive site is not always on the same place, even if this sounds weird ;-) I have logged dives where I was on a specific dive site from 2 different cities (in different years). But I try to find a solution for this.
onderduiker wrote:Question, is it possible to have a field for a double tank or something like that ? Maybe you can change the field a bit so it would be possible to put in something like 2x7 in the field thank size.
Yes, double tanks along with multiple tanks and gases are on top of my list.
onderduiker wrote:Question, I can't see the deco data when I import my data from my uwatec smart Z, why not ? It is the same on version 4.0, so the problem isn't only in this beta.
The deco data can't be downloaded or imported. SmartTrak calculates it dynamically during execution.

Thank you,
Sven :)
onderduiker

Re: happy to see a new beta !

Post by onderduiker »

Thanks for your answer. And I didn't know the calculation was in smartTrak.