What Import Function of Diving Log do you use?

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints

I use the Diving Log import

Uwatec Aladin Download
13%
ReefNet Sensus Download
1%
Suunto Download
13%
Uwatec SmartTrak
12%
Uwatec DataTrak
4%
Mares IRIS
11%
Mares DCDS 2000
No votes
Mares DCDS
No votes
Suunto Dive Manager 1
2%
Suunto Dive Manager 2
18%
Oceanlog, Aeris, Sherwood, Seeman Sub
21%
PC LogBook (Cressi, Apeks, Tusa, Scubapro)
2%
Citizen Aqualand
No votes
Nothing (enter by hand)
4%

Total votes: 112

fq1234

Post by fq1234 »

scott wrote:Being an oceanic dive computer owner, i would be HUGELY in your debt if you were able to work out a way to download directly from my oceanic Veo180 so that i could do away with oceanlog altogether, i know my missus would appreciate it too, along with another hand full of other oceanic users i know... probably asking too much, but really, oceanlog is far from good software...

great job Sven...
ditto...oceanlog sucks. How can they release a computer and issue a beta version of the software with the computer for a full year or so!? Oceanlog 1 files aren't compatible with Oceanlog 2!
haarald

Multiple Choice reply

Post by haarald »

Hi Sven,

please be advised that I use the following functions due to the fact that my wife and me have different computers and use the same software:

Uwatec Aladin Download -> I voted here already
13% [ 14 ]
ReefNet Sensus Download
0% [ 1 ]
Suunto Download -> Yes, from Suunto Cobra
14% [ 15 ]
Uwatec SmartTrak -> Yes, I installed that, too
11% [ 12 ]
Uwatec DataTrak -> Yet, and even this one
4% [ 5 ]
Mares IRIS
11% [ 12 ]
Mares DCDS 2000
0% [ 0 ]
Mares DCDS
0% [ 0 ]
Suunto Dive Manager 1
1% [ 2 ]
Suunto Dive Manager 2 -> Yes
17% [ 18 ]
Oceanlog, Aeris, Sherwood, Seeman Sub
19% [ 20 ]
PC LogBook (Cressi, Apeks, Tusa, Scubapro)
1% [ 2 ]
Citizen Aqualand
0% [ 0 ]
Nothing (enter by hand)
3% [ 4 ] -> Yes, this happens when I mislaid my computer :-))

My wife uses the cobra and the (ebay) interface was originally checked with the original suunto software before evaluating DivinLog. So the first dives were imported from DM2.

I use an Aladin Air Z and had several imports from DataTrak and even Smart Trak after testing a SmartCom. Most of my dives were entered in WLOG where I did not see any development in the last few years. That was the reason to have a look at DivinLog, to be perctly honest.

Many dives went into WLOG via a palm Tungsten using the paladin software. The Air Z buffer is too small to hold a complete arabia beach holiday, so instead of carrying laptops to foreign destinations I tend to use smaller equipment ;-)

I will soon change to suunto hardware because I can't stand using different computers and their beep cacophony. The "I can't receive any transmitter signal" of my Air Z is really annoying, when diving with a bunch of guys.

hope this helps, keep on truckin'

Harald
--
ttfn Harald