phpDivingLog

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
dervish00

Post by dervish00 »

in MU need add another "../", i.e.

Code: Select all

var fileLoadingImage = "../../includes/lightbox/images/lightbox_loading.gif";       
var fileBottomNavCloseImage = "../../includes/lightbox/images/lightbox_closelabel.gif";

I think need add code "if MU then bla-bla-bla..."
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Ok some updates in svn:

- [FIXED] Equipment not displayed in dive details
- [FIXED] Lightbox buttons not shown
- [FIXED] Name in divestats is now dynamic from the personal table
- Upgraded lightbox to 2.0.3
- TableGrid to separate class (earlier commit)
- [FIXED] Maps google link
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Made a new download version:
http://rob.lensen.nu/dev/phpDivinglog-2.0a9.tar.gz

- [FIXED] Fixed the width in divestats.tpl
- Reorganised config file to be more clear important settings are on top
Entered some comments to show where the config options normally ends
- [FIXED] Equipment not displayed in dive details
- [FIXED] Lightbox buttons not shown
- [FIXED] Name in divestats is now dynamic from the personal table
- Upgraded lightbox to 2.0.3
- TableGrid to separate class (earlier commit)
- [FIXED] Fixes first, previous in equipment
- Add the language option for grid
- [FIXED] Image link fixed

I think I have fixed all things mentioned here on the forum, so probably the next version is a beta version (instead of alpha). Some comments on this?

Also I will continue the Kiss version and make that the official branch.
mhedstrom

Post by mhedstrom »

Granted I *just* installed it, but the only bug I really found so far was in the config file I had to change $t->caching = true; to $t->caching = false; otherwise I just kept seeing the diver list over and over again without it going anyplace.

Oh yeah, and also when I click on the "click to see 2 pictures from this dive" link in my dive, and the first photo pulls up, the information to the left of the "close" button containing I think the caption/title or whatever of the photo disappears. Happens on every photo, not sure if that was intentional or not.

Oops and another one: if I'm in the dive log, in grid view, not only can I still not sort in Safari, but now the numbers at the bottom letting me go back to earlier dives don't work. Clicking on them does nothing, and neither does choosing them from the drop-down. They did work before, (I think) but I couldn't tell you if that broke in this version, or in a previous version.

However I'll add as well - thank you for all your hard work. I think it's ready for beta, with the fix at the top I mentioned, and whatever you decide to do about the photo thing.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

mhedstrom wrote:Granted I *just* installed it, but the only bug I really found so far was in the config file I had to change $t->caching = true; to $t->caching = false; otherwise I just kept seeing the diver list over and over again without it going anyplace.
Strange will work on
Oh yeah, and also when I click on the "click to see 2 pictures from this dive" link in my dive, and the first photo pulls up, the information to the left of the "close" button containing I think the caption/title or whatever of the photo disappears. Happens on every photo, not sure if that was intentional or not.
Just noticed that as well, don't know why this happens
Oops and another one: if I'm in the dive log, in grid view, not only can I still not sort in Safari, but now the numbers at the bottom letting me go back to earlier dives don't work. Clicking on them does nothing, and neither does choosing them from the drop-down. They did work before, (I think) but I couldn't tell you if that broke in this version, or in a previous version.
Maybe I should buy a mac.... since everything is working in konqueror and I believe they share the same codebase. However I will try to install safari on windows and maybe find the problem
dervish00

Post by dervish00 »

sorry, but after I install 2.9 my divelog don't work :( Show only list of dives and don't surf to another link. roll back to 2.8 and all works.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

dervish00 wrote:sorry, but after I install 2.9 my divelog don't work :( Show only list of dives and don't surf to another link. roll back to 2.8 and all works.
Change in config.inc.php into

$t->caching = false
[/code]
mhedstrom

Post by mhedstrom »

Inferno wrote: Maybe I should buy a mac.... since everything is working in konqueror and I believe they share the same codebase. However I will try to install safari on windows and maybe find the problem
I wouldn't worry too much about it - I can look at it if you want when I have time which won't be for either a few days, or another week. I changed into table mode which works fine. Just put a note in the README file that the grid view sort doesn't work in Safari atm.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

mhedstrom wrote:
Inferno wrote: Maybe I should buy a mac.... since everything is working in konqueror and I believe they share the same codebase. However I will try to install safari on windows and maybe find the problem
I wouldn't worry too much about it - I can look at it if you want when I have time which won't be for either a few days, or another week. I changed into table mode which works fine. Just put a note in the README file that the grid view sort doesn't work in Safari atm.
Partly agree, since in my opinion it should work

The grid view is even W3C strict compatible
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1 ... 2F1%2Flist
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Ok again some fixes:
- [FIXED] Grid not working in safari (comment out Ajax search part in JS code isn't used anyway)
- [FIXED] some warnings when visibility or water not set
- [FIXED] Lightbox css file wasn't upgraded solves caption background not white
- [FIXED] caching in smarty doens't work

Safari on windows helped me to debug some code thanks for pointing out the problem.

The first beta version can be downloaded at:
http://rob.lensen.nu/dev/phpDivinglog-2.0b1.tar.gz
or SF.net
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=546227
mhedstrom

Post by mhedstrom »

Awesome, looks great, and the grid works great in Safari!

2 minor things I noticed:

1) The "last dive" and "first dive" links in the Dive Statistics don't work under multiuser. The link for the "last dive" goes to "http://cosmo.ogre.com/divelog/index.php/46" instead of ...index.php/1/46 (or /2/46 depending on the user of course).

2) When I pull up the photos from a dive, the "next" and "previous" buttons aren't there anymore. I can still go to next/previous depending on which side of the screen I click, so not sure if this was on purpose or not.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

mhedstrom wrote:Awesome, looks great, and the grid works great in Safari!

2 minor things I noticed:

1) The "last dive" and "first dive" links in the Dive Statistics don't work under multiuser. The link for the "last dive" goes to "http://cosmo.ogre.com/divelog/index.php/46" instead of ...index.php/1/46 (or /2/46 depending on the user of course).

2) When I pull up the photos from a dive, the "next" and "previous" buttons aren't there anymore. I can still go to next/previous depending on which side of the screen I click, so not sure if this was on purpose or not.
Both things fixed in SVN

http://rob.lensen.nu/WebSVN/listing.php ... h=%2F&sc=0
mhedstrom

Post by mhedstrom »

In the new lightbox_mu.css file:

#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(../../../includes/lightbox/images/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(../../../includes/lightbox/images/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }
should be

#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(../../includes/lightbox/images/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(../../includes/lightbox/images/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }
You were going back too many directories. Now everything works! :)
dervish00

Post by dervish00 »

pls, add next code to new version (file "phpmydatagrid.class.php") for russian translate:

case 'russian': case 'ru' :
				$this->message=array(
					'cancel' 	  => 'Отмена',
					'close' 	  => 'Закрыть',
					'save'	  => 'Сохранить',
					'saving'      => 'Сохранение . . .',
					'loading'     => 'Загрузка . . .',
					'edit'	  => 'Изменить',
					'delete'  	  => 'Удалить',
					'add'    	  => 'Добавить',
					'view'    	  => 'Просмотр',
					'addRecord'	  => 'Добавить запись',
					'edtRecord'	  => 'Изменить запись',
					'chkRecord'	  => 'Просмотр записи',
					'false'       => 'Нет',
					'true'        => 'Да',
					'prev'        => 'Пред.',
					'next'        => 'След.',
					'confirm'	  => 'Удалить запись?',
					'search' 	  => 'Поиск', 
					'resetSearch' => 'Повторить поиск',
					'doublefield' => 'Обнаружены одинаковые поля',
					'norecords'   => 'Записей не найдено',
					'errcode'     => 'Ошибка данных [Некорректный код верификации]',
					'noinsearch'  => 'Поиск по этому полю невозможен',
					'noformdef'   => 'Для использования возможности "отметить" Вы должны определить имя формы используя Form Function',
					'cannotadd'   => 'Невозможно добавить запись в эту таблицу',
					'cannotedit'  => 'Невозможно редактировать запись в этой таблице',
					'cannotsearch'=> 'В этой таблице поиск не работает',
					'cannotdel'   => 'Невозможно удаление записей в этой таблице',
					'sqlerror'    => 'В запросе SQL найдена ошибка:',
					'errormsg'    => 'Ошибка:',
					'errorscript' => 'Ошибка SQL в скрипте:',
					'display'     => 'Показаны поля',
					'to'          => 'по',
					'of'          => 'из'
				);
				break; 
		break; 
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

mhedstrom wrote:In the new lightbox_mu.css file:

#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(../../../includes/lightbox/images/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(../../../includes/lightbox/images/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }
should be

#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(../../includes/lightbox/images/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(../../includes/lightbox/images/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }
You were going back too many directories. Now everything works! :)
That's strange, since in the single user css file I had to do

../../includes....
So I added an extra ../ in the mu.css file (without testing)