Need help with download from Atmos Ai

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
Roundy

Need help with download from Atmos Ai

Post by Roundy »

I am trying to get my old logs off of my Atmos AI dive computer but the Dive Log software is only seeing 5 of the 17 dives on the computer. I tried to find the Aeris's software but now that they have been absorbed by Oceanic I can't seem to find another program that will recognize the computer. Any ideas on how to get those other dives downloaded? Thank you.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Need help with download from Atmos Ai

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Are you sure there are more than 5 dives on this computer. Older computers have very limited memory and store only a few dives, even if the overall dive counter shows more dives. Please check the manual to see how many hours of dives can be stored on this computer. Please check also the internal logbook of the dive computer to see if you can view more than 5 dives directly on the computer.

Kind regards,
Sven
Roundy

Post by Roundy »

Yes, the 17 comes from counting the dives stored on the computer while reviewing its stored log. Going to go over the manual and see if I can find any more information on settings I could try.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Please activate the "Log Errors" and "Dump File" options in the downloader, download your dive computer again and send me the resulting zip file (or attach it here).

Kind regards,
Sven
Roundy

Post by Roundy »

Here is the .zip file that was created.
Attachments
Downloader.zip
(24.47 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
TnT

Post by TnT »

I checked the data, and there are only 5 dives present. The profile ringbuffer is full, which means all older dives have been overwritten. If you want or need to be able to store more dives, you'll need to adjust the sample rate. Now it's set to 2 seconds. Change it to 10 seconds and you'll be able to store (approximately) 5 times as many dives.
libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html
Roundy

Post by Roundy »

Thank you for checking, I have actually replaced the computer since it is no longer supported and I wanted to upgrade to a hoseless AI computer anyway. I was really just looking at getting the data off this one before putting it away into storage. I guess I will just copy down what data is still stored into a paper log since it still has the basic information.