Marine Life - Issues

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
LoeZ

Marine Life - Issues

Post by LoeZ »

Hello everyone,

This new feature is one of the features I was most anxious about. Great to have it!
Unfortunately, it apparently is not working for me.

When I try to add a, for instance, Whale Shark from the data base, I receive an error message with a log (pasted below):
"
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Divinglog.frmImportEOL.clsEOL_PageComplete(EOLPage Result)
at Divinglog.Import.EOL.BWorker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Diving Log Version: 6.0.14.0
Windows Version: Windows 7
"
Anyone can help me with it?

Thanks!
Attachments
Marine Life issue.PNG
Marine Life issue.PNG (186.34 KiB) Viewed 3407 times
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Marine Life - Issues

Post by divinglog »

The EOL.org site is currently experiencing issues because of their recent site update. The API is currently broken and so the EOL import. We are in contact with them, but it we have to wait until the API is fixed.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Marine Life - Issues

Post by divinglog »

Hi

I've created an update which you can try. Please download this zip file and copy the content into the Diving Log 6.0 program folder:

https://www.divinglog.com/beta/DivelogTest.zip

Then the EOL import should work again, but there are still some missing things on the EOL server, e.g. some images are not showing up.

Kind regards,
Sven