"Not Responding" Opening Logbook

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
GHDave

"Not Responding" Opening Logbook

Post by GHDave »

Hi Sven,

Now running 6.0.6 Update 2 on laptop and desktop. On my desktop things are fine. But on my laptop, a log file will open fine, and I can click "Table" and see all the data just fine. But if I click "Logbook" I get the hourglass pointer, then the program is "Not Responding". The program hangs till I click the X to Exit. It is the identical data file I'm opening on the laptop or desktop (but never at the same time - I know better than that!). I think this problem began with the Update 2 but I'm not sure of that. I've looked for a command to "reindex" or "rebuild" or some such, but haven't found such a thing.

Suggestions? I take my laptop on dive trips to want to be able to see my log on it too.

Thanks,

Dave
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: "Not Responding" Opening Logbook

Post by divinglog »

Hi Dave

I'm aware of this issue in 6.0.6 and I'll release later today Update 3 which fixes this problem. Btw, it is no problem to launch Diving Log on desktop and laptop at the same time.

Kind regards,
Sven
GHDave

Post by GHDave »

Thanks, Sven, you're great! Hopefully that will solve the problem, will post when I try it.

Dave
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

The update has been released. Please click "Help > Check for Updates". Let me know if it works now.

Sven
GHDave

Post by GHDave »

Yes, works now. Thanks!

Dave