Dive Log 6.0 freezing

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
CaptTom

Dive Log 6.0 freezing

Post by CaptTom »

When I customize a layout and then try to save it Dive Log 6.0 freezes and I need to reload the program and the change is not always saved. I am using Windows 10. Any Ideas? :?
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Dive Log 6.0 freezing

Post by divinglog »

Try to exit the customization mode, this will also prompt you to save the layout changes. Let's see if that works. Do you get the "Save File" dialog before it freezes? Please make also sure you're clicking the "Save Layout" button, not the "Save dive" button (both have the same icon).
CaptTom

Post by CaptTom »

I have tried exiting the customization mode it also freezes up. I do not get the "Save File" dialog before it freezes. I am also using the "Save Layout" button with same results, also no "Save File" dialog before it freezes. I even simply opened the customization mode the saved without making any changes and it still freezes.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Strange, normally you should get a standard "Save File" dialog. Do you get other save file dialogs, e.g. in the export dialogs, or in the main menu (File > Save Logbook as)? Does the "Open Layout" button work? If you have a security software, try to disable it temporary (or whitelist Diving Log).