Windows Phone App

Discussions about the smartphone versions
MikadoWu

Windows Phone App

Post by MikadoWu »

Sven,

First off, thank you for continuing to Support Windows Phone. Your statement years ago that it is underrated still holds true. You my friend have the BEST App in the Store Hands Down.

Second, Did you update the App or where prior purchases reset by you or did Microsoft Store mess things up. The store is requesting me to Purchase the App, I sadly had to do a rebuild on my phone recently and need to reinstall. I also noticed my Review was no longer there, hence why I thought you may have pushed an update.

My Kids and I have purchased your Windows Phone and Windows Touch Apps, and I have also purchased both the Diving Log 5.0 and the new 6.0. You do great work and will continue to support.

Thank you
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Windows Phone App

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like the Windows Phone app! I have not pushed out an update which could cause your issue (e.g. removing your review or purchase). The only way that this would be possible would be releasing the app with a completely new app ID, which would reset all reviews.

Please make sure you're logged in with the same Microsoft Account you've used before. If it still does not work, you probably would have to contact the Microsoft support, as something might be broken with your account. Maybe this is also a temporary issue (the Windows Store had a lot of issues in the past).

Please keep me informed how it goes, especially with the Micrsoft support. If they can't help you, I will find another solution so you don't have to repurchase the app again.

Kind regards,
Sven
MikadoWu

Re: Windows Phone App

Post by MikadoWu »

Thank you Sven for the update. I did contact Microsoft and resolved the problem. The fix was to log out of the Microsoft Store and log back in. I noticed today my phone was in the preview Program, something I removed months ago. A recent update may have caused this issue.

That said, I am presently using update 14393.321 (released yesterday) on a Lumia 640 and as always Diving Log works flawlessly.

Thank you for your support.