Viewing Dives after sync

Discussions about the smartphone versions
RVbldr

Viewing Dives after sync

Post by RVbldr »

I've entered over 100 dives into the desktop v1.0.8 (full unlocked), then ran a sync to Skydrive which worked. I then tried to sync back down onto a WP8 device running Trial 3.4.0.

It seems to sync up just fine but only displays the most recent 10 dives. When tapping the <Arrow> to see more, it displays the page tiles for the rest of the dives, but tapping those will not display the associated dives associated with the page tiles. Is this a function of the trial version? I also noted that the sync wiped out photos I had stored for my profile and certifications which was unexpected; I thought it would only sync the log entries.

jim
RVbldr

Re: Viewing Dives after sync

Post by RVbldr »

Disregard, the trial version appeared to be the culprit.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Jim

Yes, in the trial version only 10 dives will be displayed. But the photos should be displayed in the trial and full version. Is this still a problem or are they displayed now? Photos attached to dives are not synced and displayed on the phone, but all other images should be.

Kind regards,
Sven
RVbldr

Post by RVbldr »

Everything seems to be working fine. Just need to remember that anything in the log, including cert scans, etc, will be copied to the target device and overwrite any differences that exist. from what I can tell.