Feature Request: Statistics by Date

Discussions about the smartphone versions
lquinlan

Feature Request: Statistics by Date

Post by lquinlan »

Fantastic application. One feature request for the iPad/iPhone. Could we add a "By Month" and "By Year" and "By Dive Center" in statistics. The statistics feature on iPad/iPhone is great but it would be good to see at a glance what dives I did in a particular month or year. Also great to be able to show dives by Dive Center (dive shop).

While I am asking it does not seem that the Dive Center field is available on the iPad/iPhone. It is on the Windows application but only the divemaster field seems to sync over.

LQ
gregm

Re: Feature Request: Statistics by Date

Post by gregm »

Hi,

Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions. I will certainly add your suggestions for additional statistics to my "to do" list. I can't promise how soon it might be available as I'm working on a number of additional features right now as well, but I do like the suggestions!

Regarding the Dive Center field (this applies to the Trip field as well) from Diving Log 5.0. These fields are currently available in the user interface for Dive Log on iPhone/iPad but are in fact synced over from Diving Log 5.0. The underlying database fully supports these fields, but I was not able to get them integrated into the user interface in time for the last release. They will most certainly be exposed in a near future update to Dive Log.

Best regards,

Greg
More Mobile Software
www.moremobilesoftware.com