Graph distorted on iPhone app

Discussions about the smartphone versions
stellaferox

Graph distorted on iPhone app

Post by stellaferox »

Hi all,

I find that after importing the dives, I have a distorted view of the graph with the profile. The diveprofile continues over the temperatureline and over the right side, as if the scale of the profile doesn't "fit" the graph.
Anyone familiar with this problem or, better, knows how to solve it?

thnx in advance,

Marc
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Graph distorted on iPhone app

Post by divinglog »

Hi Marc

Can you send me your desktop logbook file to info (at) divinglog.de. Please tell me also the dive number where the problem occurs.

Kind regards,
Sven
stellaferox

Post by stellaferox »

Can you send me your desktop logbook file to info (at) divinglog.de. Please tell me also the dive number where the problem occurs.
OK Sven, done so....

Marc
gregm

Post by gregm »

Marc,

Thank you for sending your logbook file.

This looks like an issue that existed at the time Apple introduced the Retina Display on the iPhone 4 (also now found on the iPod touch). This problem was addressed in Dive Log immediately after the iPhone 4 was introduced so the latest version of Dive Log (version 1.5.1) should show your profiles correctly on any iOS device.

Please let me know if you are running the latest version of Dive Log, which version of iOS you are running and which iOS device you are running it on if you are still having problems and I can investigate further. I tested your logbook on an iPhone 4 running Dive Log 1.5.1 and your profiles do draw correctly.

Cheers,

Greg