Feature request

Discussions about the smartphone versions
oversampling

Feature request

Post by oversampling »

Hi Sven,

in the logbook dive list there is currently a small icon near the dive number.
It can be either a profile symbol (if profile data is available) or a datasheet symbol (if profile data is not available).
Would it be a big deal to darken (or invert) the colors in the icon for those dives marked as "night dive"?
In this way one could tell at glance the night dives from the list..
..just a thought.. :)
Thanks and happy Easter!

Roberto
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Feature request

Post by divinglog »

Hi Roberto

The night dive option is just one of many dive types. It can be renamed or deleted by anyone, so unfortunately I cannot use it in the list as icon. Furthermore why night dive and not cave, ice or wreck? You see, there would be too many preferences to serve everyone. I want to make the columns in the dive list configurable, but it may still take some time until I can do that.

Kind regards,
Sven
oversampling

Post by oversampling »

Ok, you are probably right.
By the way is it currently possible to filter the divelist by "night dive"? (I mean: "Additional"-->"Dive Type"-->"Night")...

Roberto
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Roberto

Yes, this is possible in some way. You can use the tree browser to filter by dive types. When you double click a dive in the tree browser it will show up in the logbook window. You can leave both windows open and use the tree browser to navigate through the dive list in the logbook window, e.g. to display all night dives.