Cities/Islands changed on iPhone

Discussions about the smartphone versions
windlass

Cities/Islands changed on iPhone

Post by windlass »

After my last sync, the Cities/Islands for each dive are incorrect on the iPhone Dive Log. They're correct on the desktop Dive Log. They're consistently incorrect; every dive that should be Tenerife is Khor Fakkan, for instance. I've tried re-syncing with no luck. I've been working from both the desktop versions and the iPhone versions as I enter my historical dive information and I suspect one of the tables just got a value changed when it shouldn't have. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Patty
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Cities/Islands changed on iPhone

Post by divinglog »

Hi Patty

Please send me your desktop logbook file (info (at) divinglog.de), I can easily fix that for you. This can happen if you either start the "life" of a logbook file on the iPhone rather than on the desktop or if you delete items on the iPhone an create new items afterwards, without syncing first back to the PC.

Kind regards,
Sven
nukeloader

Post by nukeloader »

Hi Sven, I too am having this same issue, everything is correct on my PC but on my iPhone The Countries are wrong. and even the City shows as wrong on some dives as well. I removed all Dives from my iPhone and re-sync'd from my PC but they all show up wrong again.

Any help would be appreciated.
Mike
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Mike

Same here, please send me your logbook file and I'll fix it. Additionally you have to update to the latest beta version, because once I've fixed your logbook file it will have the latest format, which can't be opened in older Diving Log versions.

Kind regards,
Sven