iPhone sync error?

Discussions about the smartphone versions
Mutley

iPhone sync error?

Post by Mutley »

Can anyone help please! I am running Divelog 5 on my PC with no issues at all, however, I now have D|ivelog on the iPhone and when i tryand sync, i get an error returned as such. SQLite Error no such table: Userundefined. Any way around this problem? :?
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: iPhone sync error?

Post by divinglog »

If you are running Diving Log inside Parallels on a Mac, move the logbook file inside the VM, e.g. to C:\
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

I am running this on a PC not a MAC, and still get the same error!
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Have you ever synced your iPhone Dive Log with the PC or do you have this error from the beginning? Do I understand correctly that you've created this logbook on the iPhone, entered your dives on the iPhone and you want to sync these dives for the first time into an empty PC logbook? If this is all correct, please go into the folder where your PC logbook file is stored (this is usually in your personal Windows documents folder, sub folder "Diving Log"). You should see there 2 files, your desktop logbook file with the extension *.mdb (e.g. Logbook.mdb) and a file with the same name, but the extension *.sql (e.g. Logbook.sql). Please email both files to me (info@divinglog.de).

Kind regards,
Sven
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Sven, the PC logbook is fine and all works as it should, however, as i understand it i can sync this logbook with my iphone. I have just purchased the ipnone app, so the logbook is empty and would like to upload\sync to my iphone and then be able to sync in the normal way! As soon as i attempt the sync, the error appears.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Have you installed already the service release from April? If not, please do so and try the sync again. If it still fails, please email me your desktop logbook file anyways. I'll try the sync here to see if it works. If not I can see where the problem is.
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Sven,
I have installed the service release and i am still getting the same error, so i have mailed you a copy of my log file for you, Thanks
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi

The problem was the field name of the user defined field "OTU's". You must remove the apostrophe (name it OTUs), then it works. I've emailed your logbook file where I've renamed the field.

Kind regards,
Sven