What I would like to see

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
CPTOZZY

What I would like to see

Post by CPTOZZY »

1. the abillity to Load various Nitrox Mixtures from 22% to 40%, and Have Graphic display of CNS O2 Load

2. Time in, Time out, Safety Stop(s)

3. The ability to Have Dive end at Certain Depth of choice. For example, My Computer ends my Dive at 10 Feet if I maintain that Depth for one Minute. It also does not count my 15 ft Safety Stop as Bottom Time.

4. I would love to be able to see a Graphic Display of Pressure Groups displayed over the Graphic Dive Profile, with the ability to Toggle between PADI and NAUI RDP Pressure Groups, PADI NAUI Nitrox Planner Pressure Groups and the PADI Wheel (Multi-level dive Planner).

5. More Choices for Suits eg: 0.5mm, 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, Diveskin

6. I would like to be able to Also view Air Consumption as PSI/minute/Atmosphere

Thanks
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Thank you for your suggestions. Regarding the suits: You can enter any suit you want in the text field, even if its not in the dropdown. After reopen the logbook it will be in the dropdown list. The PADI tables unfortunately can't be included due to copyright issues, but a table planner with non protected tables is possible. Time in is available as "Entry time" field.

Kind regards,
Sven
reefhound

Post by reefhound »

You could also use the report designer to calculate Time Out in a log report, using the Time In and Dive Time.