Printing Dive Profile on with coloured background

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
No Waiting

Printing Dive Profile on with coloured background

Post by No Waiting »

In the Report designer, create a Regtangle and give it a fill colour.
On top of this place the Dive Profile.
On both the Layout Preview & Preview tabs, the axis numbering is shown within a white box (ie no back ground colour). Indeed, this is how it prints out. However, using the PDF Export function the axis numbering now has the colour background. :?
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

I'm not sure if I can remove the white box behind the axis numbering, I'll see if there is a way. Because of the different behaviour of the Print and PDF export I can't do much because this is handled by the 3rd party print control. But I'll check this.
davidtaylor

Re: Printing Dive Profile on with coloured background

Post by davidtaylor »

Many thanks, I understand.

Two follow-ups: is it possible to modify the colour of the profile line, and the placement of the x-axis labels? I can make a nice overlay of temperature onto depth but a new colour for the line and having the labels on the right would make it perfect.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Printing Dive Profile on with coloured background

Post by divinglog »

If you switch the profile options to "Monochrome", the profile line color will turn to black. I'll see if I can add an option for the y-axis, however this is already an axis on the right side in the deco time graph. And currently for printing and display in the logbook window, the same function is used to draw the graphic.