Cosmetic bug in 4.06

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
wvd_vegt

Cosmetic bug in 4.06

Post by wvd_vegt »

Hi,

In the logbook window the I(formation) icons are not transparent.

Another thing is the saving of templates in the template manager. There the ID's of for instance City are %NULL% which suggest the database isn't adjusted to a slighly newer format.

If i check equipment there, save the template and try to apply it nothing changes. Also checking an equipment item in the template fails to restore it when applying it.

Btw the idea is good but you might want to group data in a treelike manor with for instance a branch for equipment.

[EDIT] I noticed that i need to press refresh to see template changes. You might want do this automatically when one applies a template.
Wim van der Vegt
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Wim
Another thing is the saving of templates in the template manager. There the ID's of for instance City are %NULL% which suggest the database isn't adjusted to a slighly newer format.
Can you explain this a little bit? The %NULL% indicates only an empty numeric field. So if you apply it to a dive this field will be empty, too. Empty numeric fields can't contain an empty string "" so a DBNull value is applied. The special writing %NULL% is only for displaying to make sure that you can also write the word "Null" into a textfield.