Multiple cylinder import from Perdix AI

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
ssj@dativa.dk

Multiple cylinder import from Perdix AI

Post by ssj@dativa.dk »

Hi,

When importing from my Perdix AI and diving with two cylinders (in sidemount config) only start/end pressure for first cylinder is imported. I then have to manually have to add second cylinder to each dive.

Is'nt it possible to import both start/end pressures from both cylinders when importing?

kr. Soren
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Multiple cylinder import from Perdix AI

Post by divinglog »

Hi Soren

How do you import, direct download or from Shearwater (Cloud) Desktop? If you import, I would need the Shearwater logbook file you're importing.

Kind regards,
Sven
ssj@dativa.dk

Post by ssj@dativa.dk »

Hi,

Importing directly from the Perdix over bluetooth.
I'll be happy to provide log data if needed

Kr. Soren
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Soren

Can you try to download with Shearwater Desktop or Cloud Desktop to see if both tanks are imported there and then import the database into Diving Log using the "Shearwater Desktop" import function to see if both tanks are imported?

Thank you,
Sven
ssj@dativa.dk

Post by ssj@dativa.dk »

Hi,

When importing from Shearwater Cloud Desktop both cylinders gets in fine.
Using the downloader and importing directly from Perdix only first cylinder gets in.

Kr. Soren
TnT

Post by TnT »

@Sven: This might be an issue in the libdivecomputer parser. The pressure samples should be tagged with the correct tank index, but there are no tanks reported with DC_FIELD_TANK api. That's something I should add.

@Soren: I need some data to work with. Can you download the dives again with logging enabled? First create a new temporary logbook (which you can delete again afterwards), so we can force a full download without messing up your real logbook. Next, start the downloader and enable the "Log Errors" checkbox. Download your dives as usual. The log file will be stored in the %AppData%\Diving Log\ directory (e.g. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Diving Log\) and named DC_FAMILY_SHEARWATER_PETREL.txt. Email this file to me (jef@libdivecomputer.org).
libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html
ssj@dativa.dk

Post by ssj@dativa.dk »

@Tnt: Log data sent ;-)

Kr. Soren