Deco Calc

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
D_Fresh

Deco Calc

Post by D_Fresh »

First off, Great software! I really like Diving Log 6.0, you guys are awesome for all of the hard work you have put into developing such a versatile logging software.

The new Deco Calc is equally great, but I am wondering if it can go just a little bit further? Would/could it be possible to export the No Stop/NDL times, Nitrogen Load, and O2 as calculated?

Here's my situation.... I have a Galileo Luna which does not log No Stop/NDL or Tissue Loading. I have created a video overlay of the Luna to be synced and displayed over dive video. So far, I have Dive time, Depth, Gas Pressure, RBT, and Temp just fine. Max Depth is not exported, but is super easy to add to the CSV file via Excel.

So far, I find myself using the Deco Calc to step through the profile and manually enter the No Stop time and Nitrogen loading data into the CSV file (again, via Excel). As you can imagine, that is quite tedious and time consuming. Is there any way to export that data?

Thanks again for Diving Log 6.0!!
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Deco Calc

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like Diving Log! Thank you you also for you suggestion, I'll put it on the list and try to add an export feature in the near future.

Best regards,
Sven