Shearwater Perdix AI not connecting.

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Shearwater Perdix AI not connecting.

Post by divinglog »

shortcuts wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 05:32 I've never been able to download from the Perdix to the desktop software. All that I have ever succeeded in doing is downloading to the Diving Log software on my iPad and then syncing that to the desktop.
Yes I know. Your case seems to be special and not related to other download issues. It is a general problem with your PC when even the Shearwater software cant't download the dive computer. I don't think I can solve this problem from my side. It is either incompatible Bluetooth hardware or driver or something else, but this can't be fixed from the software side.
shortcuts

Re: Shearwater Perdix AI not connecting.

Post by shortcuts »

divinglog wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:58
shortcuts wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 05:32 I've never been able to download from the Perdix to the desktop software. All that I have ever succeeded in doing is downloading to the Diving Log software on my iPad and then syncing that to the desktop.
Yes I know. Your case seems to be special and not related to other download issues. It is a general problem with your PC when even the Shearwater software cant't download the dive computer. I don't think I can solve this problem from my side. It is either incompatible Bluetooth hardware or driver or something else, but this can't be fixed from the software side.
Okay. Thanks for trying. I’m quite perplexed as this is the only issue I have and given that the PC pairs and connects to the Perdix I don’t have any idea what the problem can possibly be.