Methods of Syncing via the Cloud

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
amcas

Methods of Syncing via the Cloud

Post by amcas »

Hi,

I know that under Windows I can synch my log to Dropbox, etc and on my mobile (iOS) devices I can do the same via iCloud, however is there any way of either synching my iPad/iPhone via DropBox or my PC via iCloud? I am not always around my PC so WiFi synch between Windows and iOS is not always an option for me.

Many thanks,
gregm

Re: Methods of Syncing via the Cloud

Post by gregm »

Hi,

Right now, there is no way to sync directly between Diving Log 6.0 on Windows and Dive Log on iOS using either Dropbox or iCloud (the Wi-Fi sync option is currently the method available). We are currently working on expanding the "cloud" sync options in Dive Log in iOS and expect to offer a way to achieve you goals in the not too distant future. I don't have a definitive timeline to share for this feature but we are moving forward with it as quickly as we can.

Cheers,

Greg
amcas

Post by amcas »

Many thanks Greg, I look forward to seeing the feature sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Cheers
scubal

Post by scubal »

Just bumping here as there seems to have been no progress for over a year.
Any idea when we will see Dropbox sync for IOS?
gregm

Post by gregm »

Yes, actually we have a version in beta right now that supports cloud based syncing (including Dropbox). If you are interested in beta testing this new version I would welcome it. Please contact our support email (support 'at' moremobilesoftware 'dot' com) and we can get you set up.

Cheers,

Greg