Previous Accumulated Total Bottom time

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
pablo.bolomey

Previous Accumulated Total Bottom time

Post by pablo.bolomey »

Hi all,

Just wondering on previous version I was able to input my bottom times that I have accumulated to date tru log books. I can't seem to find this option on the new version. I can see that dB filed under table DB info and the column DivetimeOF.

Which bring me to the next question. how do I use this field on my print outs, I'm currently using the following formulas to display accumulated bottom time:

"Previous Total: "+ Fstr$(Floor((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01) / 60),"?&") + ":" + Fstr$((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01) - (Floor((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01) / 60) * 60),"&&")

"Cumulative Total: "+ Fstr$(Floor((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01 + LogDivetime) / 60),"?&") + ":" + Fstr$((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01 + LogDivetime) - (Floor((StatsDivetimeToSel - StatsDivetimeBtSel + @Sum01 + LogDivetime) / 60) * 60),"&&")

This formulas will only calculate the bottom time that has been logged on the logbook and will not include the times brought forward from the database field I mentioned on my first question above.

I hope this make sense.

Thanks

Pablo
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Previous Accumulated Total Bottom time

Post by divinglog »

Hi Pablo
pablo.bolomey wrote:Just wondering on previous version I was able to input my bottom times that I have accumulated to date tru log books. I can't seem to find this option on the new version. I can see that dB filed under table DB info and the column DivetimeOF.
This has not changed and is still available in the statistics window (this value is also already included (added) in the print variables StatsDivetime...):