Using temperature profile in report

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
davidtaylor

Using temperature profile in report

Post by davidtaylor »

I have just upgraded from Vyper to Vyper Air and am delighted now to see the temperature graph displayed in the onscreen record. I have been trying but so far failed to incorporate this graphic into my customised print report. Is there a way to do this? So far I can only access air and water temp as single datums.

Similarly is there a way to put the deco graphic (that appears underneath the temp profile) onto a report?
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Using temperature profile in report

Post by divinglog »

Drag another "LogProfile" graphic to your report designer surface, double click the profile graphic and switch the profile type to temperature. You can repeat that as often as you want to add more profiles:

https://www.divinglog.de/blog/?p=197

AzGhostRider

Post by AzGhostRider »

Is there a way to have all three graphs on the same graph. I.E. depth, temperature, and air all showing on a single graph with each having a separate color? I'm trying to conserve space as my logbook pages are very small.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

You can move the graphs to the same place and with a transparent background and disabled x/y axis text for the additional charts you can achive a similar effect, but you cannot change the color at the moment.