Did anyone experience this issue also, I just uploaded my dives to divelogs.de, but when I sort ascending the first two dives it shows are empty dives (see also attached screenshot). I already tried the following:
1. Delete all dives in divelogs.de and do a clean new upload (no change)
2. Check the database of divinglog - nothing strange in the data as far as I can see, all the diving times are correct
Thanks in advance, Martijn
Due to the fact that I am sick at home I did do another check, I exported the data from divinglog as udcf file and imported it. With this, divelogs.de gave me the following warning:
Step 3 of 3:
432 dives selected for import..
420 dives have been imported.
12 dives have been skipped because they are already in the database. *
248 Profiles have been generated.
Congratulations! your data has been imported!
Click here to go to your logbook.
* If dives were skipped, this can either mean, that they were already in the database or that there are several dives in the file with the same date and time. These are considered as double entries and the second instance is skipped..
This is something I did not know, so each dive needs to have at least a different dive starting time, if there are multiple dives on one day. So for all manual created dives, especially the course dives, I had this issue. I solved all these issues, now the correct number of dives is shown, however, there is a difference between uploading an exported ucdf file and uploading directly from divinglog.
* When uploading an exported ucdf file all dives are shown correctly
* when uploading directly out of divinglog I get the above shown issue, where 2 empty dives are shown
So there seems to be something with the native upload function that creates this :S