Purchasing Dive Log

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
al248005@ohio.edu

Purchasing Dive Log

Post by al248005@ohio.edu »

Hi, I am in the US. Can I purchase DL 5.0 here. When I went to Paypal the price showed up in euros. Should it be in dollars? Is this normal?
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Purchasing Dive Log

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Yes, this website is the right place for purchasing Diving Log. The EUR price will be calculated to USD at some point during your order. I think PayPal displays the USD price before completing the payment so you can see the current exchange rate.

When you use ShareIt, you can switch to USD right at the beginning to see the USD price. During the ShareIt process, you can still use PayPal if you want, but I think when you use PayPal right away the exchange rate is a little better for you.

Kind regards,
Sven
hydrashok

Post by hydrashok »

How long does it take to receive the email with the registration key??? I purchased via PayPal a few hours ago, and still haven't received my key. Is this not automatic???
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Thank you for your order, I've just sent you the code via email. PayPal orders are not processed automatically, so it may take a few hours.

Kind regards,
Sven
Jogi123

Post by Jogi123 »

Hi can you help me as well. I have purchased mine through Paypal as well with no code as of yet.

Regards

Carl
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Carl

Thank you for your order! I've sent you the code already, please have a look into the spam folder if you can't find it in your inbox. Let me know if I should resend it again.

Kind regards,
Sven
Jogi123

Post by Jogi123 »

Hi Sven thank you for that I have it all installed now. Just need learn how to set up the iCloud now.

Many thanks

Carl