Driver for Liquivision Lynx

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
scubawiz

Driver for Liquivision Lynx

Post by scubawiz »

Has anybody had any experience uploading information from a Liquivision Lynx DC...Sven, I believe you have been working with one of my other Dive Buddies on this.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Driver for Liquivision Lynx

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Yes, I've been working on Lynx support for some time now and I have completed a beta. Please download this update setup and install it into the Diving Log program folder. Then the Liquivision Dive Log import should be able to read the Lynx data format. Please let me know how it works.

Kind regards,
Sven
Wes Kozak

Post by Wes Kozak »

I have it working thanks to Sven. reach out if you need any help.
scubawiz

Post by scubawiz »

I noticed that I didn't give an update so...Yippie! Yes, import now works...

I don't get start and stop tank pressure, but I think that's because it's not in the Liquivision file. I emailed Liquivision and they related the only way to obtain this is to select the individual dive log entry - click the start of the dive profile and drag to the end of the profile - After doing this you will see the start/stop/used listed adjacent your transmitter

Did not pull OTU, CNS, or Gas info. Hey, that's why they call it a BETA :D

Sven,
Let me know if you make any updates but I'm currently using the Beta you sent - I have NOT installed the latest patch as I'm not sure if your BETA Liquivision info is included in the new patch - Let me know so I can download/install the latest patch
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

The stable version 5.0.11 has been released in the meantime, which is the recommended version for the Lynx import: https://www.divinglog.de/blog/?p=1422

It has a few improvements like CNS and start/end pressure. Gas type was already imported in the beta. Make sure you look at the O2 field or the gas drawing profile, not the old "Gas Details" field, which isn't used anymore for the O2 value.

Kind regards,
Sven