issues with 5.0.7

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
racerfern

issues with 5.0.7

Post by racerfern »

I'm having a problem importing directly from my Sherwood Wisdom2. Temperature is showing very high and going higher as I go deeper. Actually, the graph is exactly the opposite of reality. Solution or suggestion please.

I am also trying to add a tank size other than the preset but I have to type the tank size (112cf or 125cf) over and over. I can add it as equipment but it doesn't display in the list.

Lastly, I accidentally typed a location, then corrected it. However, the misspelled location still shows on the list. If it's not used anywhere else, shouldn't it get deleted from the drop down list?
Many thanks,

Fernando
TnT

Re: issues with 5.0.7

Post by TnT »

racerfern wrote:I'm having a problem importing directly from my Sherwood Wisdom2. Temperature is showing very high and going higher as I go deeper. Actually, the graph is exactly the opposite of reality. Solution or suggestion please.
When you say "importing", do you mean downloading with the universal downloader? If yes, see this topic for reporting the problem. You'll need the atom2 test application.
libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: issues with 5.0.7

Post by divinglog »

Hi Fernando

Currently you cannot add tank sizes to the dropdown list, thank you for the suggestion. The wrong location name should disappear from the list when you open the logbook the next time (or clicking the refresh button), when it is no longer used in any dive. The lists are generated from the existing dives. You can use the search function to see if there is still any dive with the wrong name.

Kind regards,
Sven