Suggestion SAC rate

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
TomMelvin

Suggestion SAC rate

Post by TomMelvin »

The SAC rate option is pretty good and lets me see the SAC for the whole dive, as the SAC rate will vary based on which part of the dive you are on - bottom time, deco time etc. so was:

Wondering if is is possible when viewing the dive profile it would be possible to select 'part' of the dive and the system to display the SAC at that point. This would make it easy to look at say just the xx mins on the bottom, skip descent/assent periods and then jump to the xx mins deco time.

Regards

Tom
TomMelvin

Re: Suggestion SAC rate

Post by TomMelvin »

Forgot to say - yes request assume air integrated computer so the air consumption is available in the profile
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Tom

Yes, a SAC profile within the dive is something I want to add for air integrated dive computers. I can't promise when this will come, but it will work also for existing dives.

Kind regards,
Sven
Itsamoray

Post by Itsamoray »

Hi Sven,

I've only recently bought Diving Log after using Suunto Dive Manager for many years and I really appreciate the effort and features that have been put into this application.
The only thing I miss is the SAC profile that SDM provides when I use my air integrated HelO2.
Given that cylinder size is entered and tank pressure and depth profiles recorded, I would really appreciate being able to see my SAC profile through the dive.
Regards,
Simon.
dftdiver

Post by dftdiver »

I too would like to see the SAC profile feature available in Diving Log
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Thank you for the feedback! Yes, it will be added in the future, but I can't say currently a time frame, sorry!