Feature Request: Post profile image + location to Facebook..

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
AndyDragon

Feature Request: Post profile image + location to Facebook..

Post by AndyDragon »

Sven,

Loving the new 5.0+ version, so much new functionality. I'd like to add a feature request to your list...the ability to post a dive to Facebook. I use a couple of fitness apps (GPS) on my iPhone and after recording a route or other workout, it can post to Facebook an image of the route, some basic facts about the route/workout and a short message. If you'd like to see what it looks like, add me as a friend on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AndyDragon) and look on my wall, there are a bunch of routes from 'iMapMyFITNESS+' that you can see.

I'd love to be able to do the same with Diving Log (to post a small image of the profile, the location/date of the dive and a short description). If there is no profile, then replace the image with the Diving Log logo.

In the world of sharing way too much information, I think this would be a great addition to the product. I think if you have a link back to your website, it might generate some sales too.
Andrew Forget
PADI IDC Staff Instructor 212158
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request: Post profile image + location to Facebo

Post by divinglog »

Hi Andy

Yes, a Facebook and maybe Twitter integration is something I want to add in the future.

Kind regards,
Sven