Gas switch print option

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
Petrus

Gas switch print option

Post by Petrus »

Hi Sven,

I have something that I believe is a feature request, but very usefull for a TEC diver:

It whould be nice if I could see on the printed version of the profile what gas switch I have done.

I see at what time and depth of A gas switchhas been done via the gray dot but not what that gas switch was.

So I went into the editor to see if I could print the gas switch window but that doesn't seem to be available in the report generator, as well as the warning lines feature.

So the request is can the text of the switch be superimposed on the printed version of the profile, or make the gas switch window printable

Kind regards,

And still a very happy user of DL

Pieter
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Gas switch print option

Post by divinglog »

Hi Pieter

Thank you! Yes, I'm aware of this, the warning lines and gas switch graphic are currently missing the in print function. This will be added in a future update.

Kind regards,
Sven
Petrus

Post by Petrus »

Thanks,

Make me look forward to the next version...

Keep up the great work,

Pieter
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Pieter

This is now available: https://www.divinglog.de/blog/?p=949

Kind regards,
Sven
Petrus

Post by Petrus »

Thanks... Got my log book print template updated... its an a5 style and it works nice
idpitt

Post by idpitt »

Sven,

On a similar note, I'm trying to print out all tank details (back gas, 1 - 2 deco gases etc) onto a custom log book report but this isn't intuitive from the variables that are available. What am I missing in the designer that will allow me to reference the gas mixes by an index?

Thanks
Ian
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Ian

Currently only the first tank can be included in the print reports. All other tanks are currently not yet available, sorry. I'll add this in a future update.

Sven