Equipment list

Vorschläge für die nächste Diving Log Version
Djfx

Equipment list

Post by Djfx »

Hey

First thing. Is this the addon section? my German is non to good! if not pleas move it to the right forum

second. Been using Diving log for a year now and it`s just an awsome logging program!

And at last. What i would like is to have the possibility to make a equipment group. I use the equipment list to keep track of how menny dives all of my equipment have done. Both for fun and to see when my dive computer for example need`s a battery change/service or regulator`s and so on.

Right now i have 2 rigs. One tec rig and one with a single bottle and standard bcd so basicly a lot of different gear that is used on different dives and it would be a lot easyer to hook off in one checkbox and have all the equipment in that group be added to the given dive.

Allso. since there is a equipment service reminder on time. what aboute give the option to choose both time AND/OR how menny dives. My dive computer for example is to have a service every 2 years OR after 200 dives. would be nice if the equipment dive counter would bring up the same message in the Welcome Center as it dos with the time warning.

Thanks!
Dj
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Equipment list

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like Diving Log! Yes, equipment groups are something I want to add in the future!

Kind regards,
Sven