phpDivinglog 2.1.1 released

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

TheULi wrote:
TheULi wrote: have a look at this:

http://smoothgallery.jondesign.net/what/

I think this is a very nice gallery.
Rob, what do you think about the smoothgallery??

I've updated to the 197 version. It take a long time to load all the pictures at the same time.
You can test 198 if you want
TheULi

Post by TheULi »

i tested 198.
But there's a problem with PHP script execution time, because you get an error 500 if the script take to much time. this happens on my hosted website. the creation of the thumbnails fails, if you have 20 or more pictures :-(

PS: it's not possible to set this execution timer, because it's globally set by the hoster :-( :-(
Diving Log 4.0.11, Suunto Vytec DS, phpDivingLog 2.2
++++++++++++++
Mein Online-Logbuch
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

TheULi wrote:i tested 198.
But there's a problem with PHP script execution time, because you get an error 500 if the script take to much time. this happens on my hosted website. the creation of the thumbnails fails, if you have 20 or more pictures :-(

PS: it's not possible to set this execution timer, because it's globally set by the hoster :-( :-(
I know the problem of max execution time. I will implement a solution for that, have to look at gallery how they implement that.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

TheULi wrote:i tested 198.

I changed a bunch of code to overcome this problem. In one run one picture is resized and progress meter is shown.

You can check it with the latest trunk. Just open divegallery.php and the should be resized.