phpDivingLog

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
dueb1978

Re: phpDivingLog

Post by dueb1978 »

Didi,
Vielen Dank! Es war noch etwas tricky, die richtigen Dateien zu finden und zu ersetzen, da die Verzeichnisstruktur zum Teil auch noch unterschiedlich ist, aber letztendlich hat es doch geklappt! Eine kleine Herausforderung war noch, dass der Graph nicht im schönen himmel-blau erschien, sondern in einem dezenten braun. Nachdem ich den Farbcode aber in diversen Dateien ersetzt hatte, war auch dieses Problem gelöst!
Gruss
Bruno
Didi

Post by Didi »

Auch da habe ich längere Zeit nach einer Lösung gesucht. Die Farbanpassungen "in den diversen Dateien" - ebenfalls mein erster Versuch - braucht es nicht, eigentlich nur einen zusätzlichen Eintrag in
  • /tpl/dive_details.tpl
Hier bei/ab Zeile 928

Code: Select all

//profile
                label: "{/literal}{$dive_profile_depth_legend}{literal}" ,
                color: "#B4CBF7",
                fill: true,
                fillColor: "#B4CBF7",
                fillToZero: true,
Bei den bestehenden Einträgen habe ich die Farben an meine Bedürfnisse angepaßt und anschließend noch folgende Zeile angefügt

useNegativeColors: false,
Damit hab ich dann wieder die gewohnte Profildarstellung erhalten.
20130331-214620.png
20130331-214620.png (21 KiB) Viewed 94854 times
Hoffe, auch damit geholfen zu haben.
Stay wet...
Didi

Do you remember the time when SEX was fun and DIVING dangerous?
Horst

Post by Horst »

Danke Didi,

jetzt habe ich auch wieder Grafiken und dazu noch mit 'ner schönen farbe :D
Greetings

Horst
lloyd_borrett

Post by lloyd_borrett »

G'day,

I've just put my phpDivingLog 3 implementation live at http://www.borrett.id.au/divelog/.

Unfortunately, this implementation is not fully up-to-date with the GitHub repository version. Plus I found some issues I had to resolve along the way. In due course I'll try and merge my version with the GitHub version.

Best regards, Lloyd Borrett.
FlyinV

Post by FlyinV »

Lloyd have you had a chance to merge the Github?
I really like phpDivingLog and want to update to your latest release.
lloyd_borrett

Post by lloyd_borrett »

FlyinV wrote:Lloyd have you had a chance to merge the Github?
Sorry, but no, I haven't had a chance to do that as yet. My phpDivingLog development environment has some issues and I've been too busy with other things to sort it out.

Best regards, Lloyd Borrett.
FlyinV

Post by FlyinV »

I understand the busy life :)

Thanks for all the work you do on PHPDivingLog -- Its a great addition to the software.

I do have dreams of finding some time to do some PHP work on it as I am a former php coder, but its that time issue preventing it right now. Just lucky to go diving as much as I do :)
mortenfirst

Post by mortenfirst »

Hi guys,

I am having trouble with the drawing of profiles. Nothing appears, and I do not get an error. Do you know something I'm doing wrong?
http://morten.pw/index.php?id=73

You can se the phpinfo at the following:
http://morten.pw/phpinfo.php´

Best Regards
Morten Kristensen
fribse

Post by fribse »

Hi Guys

Diving Log 5.0.5 database version 4.1.1 and phpDivingLog 3.1-RC1

So after moving to a Mares computer, I'm trying out the diving log, and now also the phpdivinglog.
The software is installed without problems, the log is exported (couldn't get it to upload directly, despite installing odbc driver).
I've exported to utf8, and imported in utf8 of course.
I see a few problems.
The log shows the danish and swedish special characters, but the comments in the divelog doesn't show the danish characters, but makes a mess of it.
I don't see any profiles
I don't see all the 'dive sites', for some reason I see 9 of them.

Other than that, it looks really cool :-)
Mouse51180

Post by Mouse51180 »

Is there a very newbie tutorial on how to get this all setup?
I am absolutly new to the php world.
I have a phpMyAdmin server setup and have created a database.
I have downloaded my log book as a MySQL file and downloaded the phpDiveLog program, but do not know what to do next.

I have tried to upload both of the .gz files, but get errors with both of them...I do not know if I need to change the character set of files option or the SQL compatibility mode...im lost.
Here are the errors im seeing:
My log book import:

Error
SQL query:
CREATE TABLE DL_Brevets (ID int(11) auto_increment, Brevet varchar(255) default '', Org varchar(255) default '', CertDate date default NULL, Number varchar(255) default '', Instructor varchar(255) default '', InstructorNo varchar(255) default '', Scan1Path varchar(255) default '', Scan1 blob default NULL, Scan2Path varchar(255) default '', Scan2 blob default NULL, UUID char(36) default '', Updated date default NULL, SortOrd int(11) default NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (ID)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=ANSI;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1115 - Unknown character set: 'ANSI' 
phpDiveLog extension import:

Error
SQL query:
CHANGELOG000644 001751 000000 00000013003 11354730321 012354 0ustar00roblwheel000000 000000 phpDivingLog v2.2 - 2010-03-28 - Rob Lensen
    * Lots of changes

phpDivingLog v2.1 - 2008-03-28 - Rob Lensen
    * Added the option the use query strings for hosts that don't support mod_rewrite
    * Changed SAC calculation to read the divetime from the Divelog table
    * Several UTF-8 fixes
    * Jpgraph upgrade to 1.22
    * Pear pager upgrade

phpDivingLog v2.0 - 2007-12-03 - Rob Lensen
    * Changed phpdivinglog to use smarty templates
    * Added multiuser option, so one in[...]
MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'CHANGELOG' at line 1 
I am running the phpMyAdmin on a Synology diskstation system and was required to install the MariaDB server program to get the phpMyAdmin program to install, but there does not look to be many options for configuring the MariaDB utility and im not really sure why its needed, but like I said before...php is brand new to me.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi

The first error "#1115 - Unknown character set: 'ANSI' " can be probably solved by clicking the "Settings" button in the MySQL export dialog in Diving Log and changing the encoding to "UTF8".

Kind regards,
Sven
Mouse51180

Post by Mouse51180 »

:?: It is set to utf-8
Here are the default settings im using:
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

I mean the MySQL Export dialog:
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (41.33 KiB) Viewed 93290 times
Mouse51180

Post by Mouse51180 »

Ah you beat me to it...
I just found that option and got the info imported...now trying to import the phpDivingLog mod
Mouse51180

Post by Mouse51180 »

Ok...im totally lost with this. I was expecting to setup the phpMyAdmin and thought there would be like a index.html template I would just need to adjust link and stuff to, but I am way out of my league with this one.

I have no idea how to get any of this on my page and have been struggling with it for the last week or so.

Is there anyone that can help me get this up and running? :cry:

I have been able to copy enough code to get the table to show, but it shows the info of the website I copied the code from. I thought this would be coded with a link to the phpMyAdmin and pull the info on the fly, but looks like the html page is pre-coded with the dives exported from the Dive Log program...so how do I get my info into the tables?