phpDivingLog

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
Inferno

Re: phpDivingLog

Post by Inferno »

1) The version of php 5.3 should not be a problem, maybe 5.4 is, however I run 5.3 as well

2)

3) have to look more in detail to it
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

ebnerjoh wrote:Hello!

I installed phpdivinlog v3 on my gentoo with

apache 2.2.22-r1
php 5.3.13

I have several issues:

1) PHP Warnings:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/includes/pear/Pager_Wrapper.php on line 295

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/includes/pear/Pager_Wrapper.php on line 317

Notice: Undefined variable: arr_number in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/classes.inc.php on line 1711

Notice: Undefined index: in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/classes.inc.php on line 1711
2) No Images are shown: I added the images into the subdirectoy "images/pictures" with the same filename as in the MySQL table (in the table there is also only the filename, no directory).

3) Profile is not shown.

The link to my installation is: http://tauchen.familie-ebner.at
For problem 3:
Is there an option to check the log files of your apache?
ebnerjoh

Post by ebnerjoh »

Inferno wrote:
ebnerjoh wrote:Hello!

I installed phpdivinlog v3 on my gentoo with

apache 2.2.22-r1
php 5.3.13

I have several issues:

1) PHP Warnings:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/includes/pear/Pager_Wrapper.php on line 295

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/includes/pear/Pager_Wrapper.php on line 317

Notice: Undefined variable: arr_number in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/classes.inc.php on line 1711

Notice: Undefined index: in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/classes.inc.php on line 1711
2) No Images are shown: I added the images into the subdirectoy "images/pictures" with the same filename as in the MySQL table (in the table there is also only the filename, no directory).

3) Profile is not shown.

The link to my installation is: http://tauchen.familie-ebner.at
For problem 3:
Is there an option to check the log files of your apache?
I solved Issue 1 and 3 by disabling the "display_errors" in php.ini. The warnings are now gone and the Profile is shown.

Nevertheless I still have issues with the images.
*) I uploaded the images with WinSCP to images/pictures/ and the Map of the Divelocation to images/maps/
*) In Diving Log 5 I inserted the images and the map.
*) for the mysql-export I changed the settings to remove the directory part of the images, I verfied this in phpmyadmin, the images/maps are stored with the filename only

Do I need to install/activate something else to get the images working?

Br,
Johannes
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

ebnerjoh wrote: I solved Issue 1 and 3 by disabling the "display_errors" in php.ini. The warnings are now gone and the Profile is shown.

Nevertheless I still have issues with the images.
*) I uploaded the images with WinSCP to images/pictures/ and the Map of the Divelocation to images/maps/
*) In Diving Log 5 I inserted the images and the map.
*) for the mysql-export I changed the settings to remove the directory part of the images, I verfied this in phpmyadmin, the images/maps are stored with the filename only

Do I need to install/activate something else to get the images working?
For the future it would be good if you update to the latest version and enable error reporting and see if you get any warnings, so I can fix them.

For the images, there should be nothing else.

If you can mail your mysql dump to me, I can see if there is something wrong ( rob at lensen.nu )
ebnerjoh

Post by ebnerjoh »

Inferno wrote: For the future it would be good if you update to the latest version and enable error reporting and see if you get any warnings, so I can fix them.

If you can mail your mysql dump to me, I can see if there is something wrong ( rob at lensen.nu )
I already updated the version and enabled the "display_errors" again. Errors disappered and Profile is working.

I sent you the sql-dump.

Br,
Johannes
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

Fixes are in github now!

Going to next page on the divegallery is functional yet, will fix that as well.
Stew

Post by Stew »

Upgraded to the latest version this morning and upgraded my PHP to 5.3 to match yours.

Max depth is still showing incorrectly in statistics page and on the actual dive log page.

Getting these errors now...
On the main page

Code: Select all

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php on line 924

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php on line 1190

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php:924) in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/settings.php on line 208
On the statistics page

Code: Select all

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php on line 924

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php on line 1190

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/pear/MDB2/Driver/mysql.php:924) in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/settings.php on line 208

Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5670

Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5678
Stew

Post by Stew »

Also, I noticed that in the settings.php file the new path for the equipment was "images/interests". So I edited it on my end to make it correctly read "images/equipment" but maybe it needs to be edited on github too?
ebnerjoh

Post by ebnerjoh »

ebnerjoh wrote:
Inferno wrote: For the future it would be good if you update to the latest version and enable error reporting and see if you get any warnings, so I can fix them.

I already updated the version and enabled the "display_errors" again. Errors disappered and Profile is working.

I sent you the sql-dump.

Br,
Johannes

After doing some more changes, I was able to fix the images problem:

1) update to latest version
2) changed config.inc.php from mysqli to mysql

Now I have only still an issue, that the thumbs are not shown/generated... I will check the next hours on that.

But nevertheless I have 2 additional question:

1) The Map of the divingplace is shown at the "Dive City" but not at the "Dive Site" which would make more sense for me...
2) Is it possible to integrate the google mpas picture instead of just showing the link to google maps?

Br,
Johannes
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

ebnerjoh wrote: After doing some more changes, I was able to fix the images problem:

1) update to latest version
2) changed config.inc.php from mysqli to mysql

Now I have only still an issue, that the thumbs are not shown/generated... I will check the next hours on that.

But nevertheless I have 2 additional question:

1) The Map of the divingplace is shown at the "Dive City" but not at the "Dive Site" which would make more sense for me...
2) Is it possible to integrate the google mpas picture instead of just showing the link to google maps?

Br,
Johannes
- mysql should used if mysqli isn't working. I updated the Pear library to get rid of the warnings, could you test
- Have to look at thumbs, these should generated

1) The Dive City can have a map and the Dive site can have a map
2) Have to look if that is possible with google maps, since I know of some restrictions of google maps
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

resize worked here, if

- $_config['enable_resize'] = true;
and I went to Dive Gallery, then the resize process starts
ebnerjoh

Post by ebnerjoh »

Inferno wrote:
ebnerjoh wrote: 1) The Dive City can have a map and the Dive site can have a map
For both types I entered the map, but only the Dive city is showing the map.
For the Dive Site I do not see the map and also not a "Label" where it could be shown.
ebnerjoh

Post by ebnerjoh »

Inferno wrote:resize worked here, if

- $_config['enable_resize'] = true;
and I went to Dive Gallery, then the resize process starts
This is also set in my config, but still not working. At the moment I have no idea...
In the evening I will have a look into the log files again.

BTW: Good Work!!!
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

I push a change to github for the thumb generation.

I saw your files where around 5Mb, so the hardcoded limit was 1,73Mb so what I did:

- Made max file size changeable via the config see max $_config['max_resize_size'], if this setting is too high it may not work on some servers
- If there are files which are too big a message is displayed:

This image is to big to resize: images/pictures/017-DSCF0062-130509.jpg please decrease the filesize to less then: 1.73M or increase max_resize_size in the config
ebnerjoh

Post by ebnerjoh »

Inferno wrote:I push a change to github for the thumb generation.

I saw your files where around 5Mb, so the hardcoded limit was 1,73Mb so what I did:

- Made max file size changeable via the config see max $_config['max_resize_size'], if this setting is too high it may not work on some servers
- If there are files which are too big a message is displayed:

This image is to big to resize: images/pictures/017-DSCF0062-130509.jpg please decrease the filesize to less then: 1.73M or increase max_resize_size in the config
I am stupid...

I resized my image to 1.5 MB. But now I am getting this error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted at /var/tmp/portage/dev-lang/php-5.3.14/work/sapis-build/apache2/ext/gd/libgd/gd.c:201 (tried to allocate 3200 bytes) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpdivinglog/includes/image-resize.php on line 368
The first thumb is created, and then the resizing is stopped.
Last edited by ebnerjoh on Fri Jul 13, 2012 06:57, edited 1 time in total.