Unable to download Galileo HUD logs

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
aralverson

Unable to download Galileo HUD logs

Post by aralverson »

Hello,

I've tried following the directions in this post, but the divesoftware.org site seems to be down. I am running into problems downloading the logs with Diving Log 6 from my Scubapro Galileo HUD. Below is my error logfile. I am getting the error "DC_STATUS_IO" after connecting my computer the way I would normally for the Scubapro LogTRAK software. When not connected, I get the "DC_STATUS_NODEVICE" so I do think it is able to see the computer. Can someone please point me in the right direction to fix this error? Please also let me know if more information is needed. Thank you.

INFO: Open: vid=2e6c, pid=4201
INFO: Open: interface=0, endpoints=81,02
INFO: Timeout: value=3000
DEBUG: cmd: size=0, data=
ERROR: Usb write interrupt transfer failed (LIBUSB_ERROR_IO). [in usbhid.c:745 (dc_usbhid_write)]
INFO: Write: size=0, data=
ERROR: Failed to send the command. [in uwatec_smart.c:301 (uwatec_smart_usbhid_send)]
ERROR: Failed to send the command. [in uwatec_smart.c:400 (uwatec_smart_transfer)]
ERROR: Failed to handshake with the device. [in uwatec_smart.c:515 (uwatec_smart_device_open)]

BLE Protocol:

INFO: libdivecomputer-0.dll version: 0.7.0-devel
INFO: Diving Log version: 6.0.16.0
INFO: Windows 10 (1803 | Build 17134), Version 6.3.17134
TnT

Re: Unable to download Galileo HUD logs

Post by TnT »

The error indicates Windows (or the device driver) returned an error when trying to send a packet to the dive computer. So that seems to indicate a problem with the driver. Are you able to download your dives with logtrak? Do you have both applications running at the same time?
libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html
aralverson

Post by aralverson »

I am able to download my dives with LogTRAK, and Diving Log 6 is the only software running when I attempt to import my dives.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Please make sure Diving Log isn't blocked by a security software. I have seen these kind of things in the past and in the end it was a product like AVG or Avast that was preventing Diving Log from writing the registry, accessing the internet, etc.
aralverson

Post by aralverson »

I run McAfee Internet Security, and have both disabled my firewall settings and added an exception for Dive Log 6, neither of which worked for being able to download my logs.