Question about synchronizing with Diveboard

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
remyvandemortel

Question about synchronizing with Diveboard

Post by remyvandemortel »

Hello.

When i try to synchronize with my diveboard account i get the message: Ongeldige tekens in pad (unknown signs in path) and an error log.

So what am I doing wrong?

THNX.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Question about synchronizing with Diveboard

Post by divinglog »

Hi

I think when you send the error log to the Diveboard team, they can help you with that. I guess there is some invalid data somewhere in your logbook, which is causing a problem in Diveboard. You can try to find that dive by uploading one dive by another to find the problematic dive, which helps to identify the problem.

Kind regards,
Sven
remyvandemortel

OK thnx, but when i write to diveboard i know they are going to say that the info sent from divinglog 6.0 is not correct so i have to be with them.

And it is an error i get when i open divinglog 6.0 and then go to file -> Web-> diveboard and when i click that and click on upload than i get the error. so it is a problem with diving log i think.

so they sent me back.

THNX
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

If you post the error message, I can say more. Diving Log shows any errors that are reported from Diveboard, so it is not clear if the problem is on the Diveboard or Diving Log side. But without seeing the affected dive or the error message, I can only guess. So please try to identify the dive that is causing the problem and send it to me. Then I can look at the data to see if there is anything wrong. You can also look at the dive and the profile to see if there is anything special about that dive.
remyvandemortel

I have sent the error to you in a PB.

When i upload the dives to divinglogs.de there is no problem at all so when i go to file->web->divelogs and than do the upload there is no problem at all and i also see the dives on the website.

THNX again