phpDivinglog problem

3rd party extensions (phpDivingLog, dive computer downloader,...)
Stew

phpDivinglog problem

Post by Stew »

Hello everyone,

Having some issues with the phpDivinglog. I used this forum post (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1100) to do my install, and got it working. Except none of the links work. I get a "No input file specified." error. I noticed though, that on diving logs that work for example Lloyd Borrets, the links to the dives have this path "/divelog/index.php?nr=334" where mine looks more like this, "/divelog/index.php/40". Any help or a push in the right direction would be appreciated.

Also, very new to PHP and mySQL so forgive my lack of knowledge.
Stew

Re: phpDivinglog problem

Post by Stew »

Also, just noticed that if I removed part of the path, namely the "/list" at the end of my path, the link works.
http://scuba-stew.com/divelog/divecity.php/list - this is the link that is autosetup from the diving log
http://scuba-stew.com/divelog/divecity.php - if i remove "/list" the link works.

Still can't figure out how to get the individual dives to show though.
Stew

Post by Stew »

Got it!

It was all because of this little guy,
"$_config['query_string'] = true;"
Apparently my host does not support mod rewrite.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Thanks Stew, I'm glad you got it working!

Sven
Stew

Post by Stew »

Sven,
Me too! It's an awesome little program. Now I am stuck trying to get it to embed with my Wordpress site. I'll have to post where I am stuck and if someone can assist, bonus! If not, I'll post how I eventually figured it out. :wink:

http://scuba-stew.com/divelog - for anyone who wants to check it out. My dive statistics page is doing some funky stuff, not counting some dives towards my total deepest dive, and its not showing the graph. Also, the dive shop section is all wacked out. Hopefully I can get those figured out then try for wordpress integration again. Was pretty stoaked just to get the pictures working on my equipment last night.
Stew

Post by Stew »

So this is the error I receive when turning the embedded option on. I have wordpress setup with a page, slugged at /divelog. Setup the headers.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare make_clickable() (previously declared in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/includes/misc.inc.php:756) in /home/content/78/7630278/html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1597
Stew

Post by Stew »

Hello again

Still having issues trying to get phpdivinglog3.0 to work correctly. When I try to go into statistics, I get a php error " Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5648 " I think because of this error, it is screwing with the math on some of the dives, for example it incorrectly lists my deepest/shallowest dives with numbers that aren't even part of one of my dives i.e. It says shallowest dive is 9', when in Diving Log 5.0 in statistics, it says 16' is my shallowest. It also doesn't display the graph anymore, and the link to my coldest water temp dive is removed. My certifications tab shows nothing too.

When I click on Dive Shops or Dive Trips, the whole thing just goes bonkers if I have it set to ajax in the config, when I set it to old tables, it seems to do better.

http://scuba-stew.com/divelog
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

You can try to contact lloyd_borrett, he is one of the main developers of phpDivingLog.
Stew

Post by Stew »

Sven,

Thanks for the suggestion. I went to his website and tried to contact him there. I think I have found where the problem lies in the statistics page, or at least where I think it is. Trying to work my way out backwards and see where the script is pulling the information from where it can be correct in one spot, but incorrect in another (I think calculating from metrics to imperial is whats throwing off one of the numbers).

In the meantime, I am reading up on my PHP and mySQL knowledge to see if I can't figure it out before he responds. :D
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

First you should try the latest version from GIT

And then come back:

https://github.com/Infern1/phpDivinglog

The wordpress plugin is also still a wish from me the further develop, however I cannot find the time for it...
Stew

Post by Stew »

Downloading now and will get it all setup tonight. Thanks Inferno. I'll let you know how it goes.
Stew

Post by Stew »

Downloaded and installed newest version. Couple more error messages this time and no fix on the statistics page having the incorrect maximum depth.

On statistics I get this error...
Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5669

Notice: Undefined index: Number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 5677

and on selecting an individual dive, I get this error...
Notice: Undefined variable: arr_number in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 1711

Notice: Undefined index: in /home/content/78/7630278/html/divelog/classes.inc.php on line 1711
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

These errors should be fixed, however in the mean time:

add this to your .htaccess file

php_flag display_errors off
Stew

Post by Stew »

Inferno,

Thanks so much for the help and quick reply's! Opened up my .htaccess and I think the code you asked me to drop in there is already in there. If it helps at all I am using godaddy and using PHP 5.2. I can make the switch to PHP 5.3 if it helps, but when I did that before it seemed like it wacked out the code even more so I reverted it back to 5.2.

From my .htaccess file....

Code: Select all

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_flag	display_errors	Off
#php_flag	log_errors	On
#php_value	error_log	logs/errors

</IfModule>
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

I fixed the warnings, so if you update from the latest version at github, these warnings should be gone

https://github.com/Infern1/phpDivinglog