Ratio AI import

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
adsrhodes

Ratio AI import

Post by adsrhodes »

Hi,

I have done my first dives with my new AI Ratio IX3m Tech+. As I import the dives, no data for my gas has been recorded. I know the Ratio is a newer unit to the Diving Log stable. is it just that this feature is not yet there, or do I need to update anything?

Dive Log 6.0 - version: 6.0.11
Ratio APOS 4.0.34/013

Thanks in advance!
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Ratio AI import

Post by divinglog »

Hi

Can you download the dive computer to the DiveLogger software to see if the tank pressure sensor data is displayed? Then import the data from DiveLogger into Diving Log to see if the tank pressure data is imported.

As far as I know there was a limitation in the dive computer firmware which did not record the tank pressure yet. I don't know if this has been implemented in the meantime. Please make also sure you run the latest firmware on the dive computer.

Additionally you can download the latest update and copy the content of the zip file into the Diving Log 6.0 program folder, overwriting the existing files. Then download the dive computer again to see if the tank pressure transfers.

Kind regards,
Sven
adsrhodes

Post by adsrhodes »

Hi Sven,

Thanks so much for that - taking it via the Ratio programme did work. Bit of a faff, hopefully I can go direct in the future, but this works pretty well!

Thanks again,
Adam
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

Hi Adam

Have you tried the download with the latest Diving Log 6.0.12 version? You can also try to download the latest libdivecomputer file into the Diving Log program folder: libdivecomputer-0.dll

Then download again to see if the tank pressure is imported. If not, you may have to provide Jef Driesen diagnostics data as described here:

https://www.divinglog.de/blog/?page_id=1879

Kind regards,
Sven
TnT

Post by TnT »

Unfortunately, the DiveSystem/Ratio protocol doesn't support memory dumps. The alternative is to send just the logfile, or use the libdivecomputer dctool command-line application. You'll need to run it with these options:

Code: Select all

dctool.exe -v -v -l idive.log -f idive -m 0x22 download -o dive.%n.bin -f raw COMx
(Replace COMx with the correct serial port!)

To simplify executing the tool with the correct options, there is also a batch file available, Just place it in the same directory as the dctool.exe, adjust the serial port in the file, and then simply execute by double-clicking.
libdivecomputer developer
Support the libdivecomputer project with a donation!
http://www.libdivecomputer.org/donate.html