Liquivision Lynx Import

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
bowlofpetunias

Liquivision Lynx Import

Post by bowlofpetunias »

Happy New Year Sven

My wife and I have recently started diving with a Liquivision Lynx (have done 3 dives with it so far).
We have the computers set up so we can see each others tank pressure

On the last dive (823) I noticed that the tank pressures imported into diving log were not mine, but those of my wifes.

I tried various things to see if it would import mine, but no luck.

looking at the csv files I noticed that on dives 821 & 822 the first valid tank pressure recorded was for my computer, but on dive 823 the first valid tank pressure recorded was my wifes.

I have enclosed the lvd file and csv dumps of all 3 dives.

Thanks
GregB
Attachments
Log Books.zip
(60.22 KiB) Downloaded 466 times
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Liquivision Lynx Import

Post by divinglog »

Hi GregB

Can you check if your tank pressure was imported into the "Tank Pressure 2" profile? Diving Log normally imports up to 3 from all available tank pressure profiles, so I guess your's was imported into Tank 2 profile. I'm not sure if there is some option in the dive computer settings so you can switch the order?

Kind regards,
Sven
bowlofpetunias

Post by bowlofpetunias »

Thank Sven

yes my data was imported as profile 3 ..

I tried various things with the LV software but the import for that dive always had my wifes data.

it isnt a problem, just need to remember to check start and end pressures are from my computer otherwise sbr is not correct.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

I think you cannot change it afterwards in the LV software, this is something that has to be configured before the dive in the Lynx settings. I think there is a setting where you can configure which tank pressure sensor belongs to you. Make sure to use the tank pressure sensor 1 for your tank, then it should be the first tank profile.
bowlofpetunias

Post by bowlofpetunias »

In the Lynx air integration section I have my transmitter serial number in the first position and my wifes in position 2.