Import from Multideco Divelog export file

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
miguelmalexandre

Import from Multideco Divelog export file

Post by miguelmalexandre »

Hi,

I am trying to export my log files from Multideco Divelog (Liquivision X1).
The Multideco exports all the logs in a zip file that contains inside files with extension .mddive for each dive.
When I go to Diving Log 6.0 and try to import those files in the option Liquivision X1 I can only select CSV files.
To progress on this, I tried already to select all files format and select one of those Multideco files.
It appears only the dive with the serial number of my Liquivision X1 computer and the present date (not even the diving date).
When I proceed, apparently the DIving Log sw says that imported it with success. When I consul the dive in the log, the dive is there but with no data. Only the dive numbered by Diving log and the present date.
Can some one help me on how to proceed to export/import the Multideco Liquivision X1 log dives to Diving Log 6.0?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Miguel
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Import from Multideco Divelog export file

Post by divinglog »

Hi Miguel

I think in Multideco there is another option to export dives as *.csv files. I think you have to open each dive profile or dive details in order to export as *.csv.

If you want you can send me the zip file with the *.mddive files and I'll see if I can create an import for this format as well.

Kind regards,
Sven