Problem with Statistics not showing all entries.

Discussions about the smartphone versions
adam

Problem with Statistics not showing all entries.

Post by adam »

Good Morning,

I am running Divelog version 5.0.15.

I have imported most of my dives from a previous application, and have noticed a problem with the statistics / locations.

If I choose locations, the count is incorrect in the tree browser. It shows a total of 352 dives, even though I have around 500 dives.

I notice if I go to some entries that aren't included and click on the 'Save' button, that entry is then included into the statistics.

Looking at the RAW data, I can see that records included in the statistic have entries in the fields: Water, Entry, TankType, Visibility, Rating (all with a value of '0') as well as the DepthAvg field being calculated.

The other entries not calculated have null / blank entries for these fields. If I open one of those entries in Divelog, and click on 'save', it then adds values into those fields.

I was wondering if there is a way to repair the database, or have it automatically save/recalculate these instead of going through every single dive log and clicking on the save button? (I've attempted a database compact but this has not worked).

Thanks & Regards

Adam.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Statistics not showing all entries.

Post by divinglog »

Hi Adam

Normally these null values should have no influence in the statistics. Can you send me your logbook file to info (at) divinglog.de so I can check myself? Let me know how I can reproduce the issue, e.g. which dives are missing.

Thank you,
Sven
adam

Re: Problem with Statistics not showing all entries.

Post by adam »

Good Morning Sven,

Thanks for offering to look into this for me.

I've shot through an email with instructions on how to replicate and a database attached. Please let me know if there's anything else you need or if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Adam.