Onedrive sign in

Discussions about the smartphone versions
Olivier44

Onedrive sign in

Post by Olivier44 »

Bonjour Sven,

On the Diving Log for Windowsphone application (Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 830), for some time I can not access the validation page to synchronize with Onedrive, I register correctly but I can not access the page authorization. Note that everything works correctly with Diving Log Touch.
Do you know of this problem and do you have a solution ?

A bientôt.
Olivier
Regards.
Olivier
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Onedrive sign in

Post by divinglog »

Bonjour Olivier

Yes, I'm aware of this issue. When I tried it on my phone, there was a link on the error page which redirected me to a desktop version of the sign in page which then worked for me. I've tried to reproduce the steps to take some screenshots, but I cannot get back to the error page. When I sign out and sign in again, the login works now out of the box.

So please have a look at the error sign in page to see if there is a link to the "desktop version" of the page or something like that. Please let me know if that works for you, too.

Kind regards,
Sven
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

There is also another workaround. Instead of the synchronization screen, use the "Manager Logbooks" screen to import and export your logbook. You can directly import and export from OneDrive, Dropbox or any other integrated app or service:

Sync2.png
Sync2.png (218.32 KiB) Viewed 7724 times
Sync3.png
Sync3.png (33.29 KiB) Viewed 7724 times
Sync4.png
Sync4.png (20.09 KiB) Viewed 7724 times
Olivier44

Post by Olivier44 »

Hi Sven,
Today it works again, only difference, the data package of my phone has been renewed. I synchronized via WiFi but I think a minimum of data is required for the access authorization to OneDrive.
Thanks for the dive log import solution.
Closed topic.

Regards.
Olivier
Regards.
Olivier