Suunto Deco display and report

Discussions about Diving Log 6.0 - questions and hints
phillik

Suunto Deco display and report

Post by phillik »

Hello

Does anybody have sample report desiger code to add the Deco Alert & RBT to print outs.

Thanks
|/
|\enny
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: Suunto Deco display and report

Post by divinglog »

Hi Kenny

This data is currently not available in the report designer. I'll include the additionally profile charts in version 5.0.

Sven
phillik

Post by phillik »

divinglog wrote:Hi Kenny

This data is currently not available in the report designer. I'll include the additionally profile charts in version 5.0.

Sven
Sven

Is there any update on this? I would like to include NDS/Stop Time in my printed reports, especially as this is now displayed in the Deco Calculator. At the moment my report always prints "No Deco" even when I have done 8 minutes and selected "Deco" in the form.

The other solution would be to include the status "warning lines" as a chart where the deco is shown as a line.

Regards

Kenny
|/
|\enny
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

The deco profile is available for quite some time, but not all computers support this kind of data. Deco data cannot be downloaded from Suunto Computers, for example, so it is not displayed in the logbook window either. All profile data that is available in logbook window can be also printed, including the warning lines and the gas switch profile. You can switch the profile type in the report designer by double clicking the profile graphic.
phillik

Post by phillik »

Thanks, I found the Warnings Profile and added to my printout. Now I have a Deco line under my Depth graph. Much happier now. Shame about Suunto not doing this. Your new Deco Calculator does calculate it nicely. :D

Thanks for all your help.
|/
|\enny